We appreciate your tax deductible donations greatly. Please complete the Donate form below. We are an Incorporated and Registered 501c3 Nonprofit. Our EIN is 83-2331704. Once your payment has been accepted, you will be issued a tax deductible receipt by the system. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through the Contact tab or by emailing: KeepingAshlandWomenSafe@gmail.com.
Your Donations: Keeping Ashland Women Safe Task Force has both short and long term goals for the donations we receive. Please see below the valuable avenues through which your donations will help to keep Women safe.
- $10 offers a pocket siren to one Woman.
- $50+ goes to a fund to offer scholarships for our trauma sensitivity and empowerment trainings.
- $75 helps produce our Deep Dialogue Events teaching Men to become powerful Allies to Women.
- $100 enables us to hold more town hall meetings.
- $200 contributes to hiring a Grant Writer.
- $350 allows us to bring experts in culture change to produce our Two Day Panel and Workshop Event in 2019.
- $500 will add to our travel fund to lobby for a statewide special task force to address violent crimes against Women.
- These funds will help with the costs of our shift from fiscal sponsorship to 501c3 status, as well as our first Fundraising, Holiday and Anniversary Party held December 13, 2018. We will add a store to our website for safety prevention tools free of charge such as pocket sirens. We will also sell bumper stickers, pendants, window decals for business and homes to send the message loud and clear that Ashland is A Zero Tolerance City.
- We are planning a Panel of Experts for 2019 in the fields of how our culture, media and the digital age are progressing the continued oppression and violence against Women with a tone toward solutions. There will be breakout sessions and workshops, and we see this as including all ages groups, socioeconomic groups, races and gender identities with a tone toward solutions. This will also include how Men can become powerful allies of Women for the end of oppression.
- Several self-defense and empowerment workshops are on our agenda for 2019.
- We intend to hire a Grant Writer for substantial ongoing financial support.
- We expect to hold more Deep Dialogue events with Men in our community who have expressed interest in listening to the needs of Women at this time. We also plan to bring empowerment and specialized trauma sensitivity workshops to the community on a revolving basis. We will offer more instructional town hall meetings with key change makers, essential to creating a community that sends the No Violence message in the most effective ways.
- We are actively involved in meeting with key political officials to help direct funding and legislative changes to equalize the judicial processes and create a statewide special task form to address violent crimes against Women. We intend to travel to Salem to lobby for a statewide special task form to address violent crimes against Women., as well as connect on a national level.